New architecture evolves from the architect's inspiration and the design theme based on environment and function. No form is justifiable unless it provides function in one way or another, as function is neither vital nor organic enough in itself unless it creates a form.
The origin of architectural design lies in the architect's inspiration which is a reflection of his own cultural traits and creative personality. I believe that the purity of architecture depends on the accuracy of the realization of such inspiration as well as the clarity of the design theme, Modern design without architectural ethics naturally dissociates itself from architectural art. On the other hand, too great an emphasis on the theoretical aspect of architecture or an over dependence on methodology for its design fails to provide dignity, an essential element of architectural art.
Reflecting on my work, I ask myself: ''what is my methodology?'' I believe that for myself it was to feel the architecture with all my strength and fight to unify, purify and crystallize it.
Why has each work of mine been produced, and how? It is impossible to answer these questions thoroughly and clearly, but the architectural spirit within myself guides me in design work. A certain spiritual ''power'' beyond me dictates a decision. This power is the driving force behind me as an architect.
HISTORY OF EXECTIVES
President and Chief Executive Officer
- • Born 1955 in Tokyo.
- • Graduated from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee The School of Architecture & Urban Planning.
- • Post Graduate Studies at the School of Architecture & Urban Planning, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
- • Architect License No.201760
- • Chairman of MOHRI & P.A. ASSOCIATES in Philippines.
- • Since 2003, President & Chief Executive Officer of MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- • Born 1925 in Tokyo.
- • Graduated from the School of Architecture, Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music.
- • Granted a scholarship from American Military Government Association.
- • Studied architecture under Professor Bruce Goff at the University Oklahoma, from 1951 to 1953.
- • Granted a scholarship from the Frank Lloyd Wright Architectural Association while attending the University of Oklahoma.
- • Architect License No.24609
- • Established an architectural office in Tokyo in 1957.
- • Appointed professor at the Tama Art University as a chairman of the School of Architecture.
- • Assigned as the Chief of the design team for the Hachioji Campus Development Project for the Tama Art University.
|• Membership :
||The Japan Institute of Architects
||Japan Institute of Healthcare Architecture
||Architectural Institute of Japan
- • Author of
- "Bruce Goff in Architecture."
- "For Young People with the Aim of Becoming Architects -Kentikuka Wo Kokorozasu Wakaki Shokun He-"
- February 1957 MOHRI, ARCHITECT OFFICE established.
February 1966 MOHRI, ARCHITECT & ASSOCIATES, INC. established.
- Advantec Nihonbashi Building, 3-2-13, Nihonbashi-Honcho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0023, Japan
TEL : +81-3-3281-8639 FAX : +81-3-3281-0460
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.mohri-aa.co.jp
- MANILA OFFICE
- 3/F, Cacho-Gonzalez Building, 101 Aguirre cor Trasierra Streets
Legsapi Village, Makati City 1229, Metro Manila, Philippines
TEL : +63-2892-4609 or 4611 FAX : +63-2893-4605
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www.mpaai.com
- LAOS OFFICE
- 226/18 Sisarath Village, Asean Road, Chan thabouny District, Vientiane, Lao P.D.R
TEL : +856-21-254969 FAX : +856-21-254969
- BANK REFERENCE
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Kyobashi Branch
Resona Bank, Ltd., Tokyo Tyuou Branch
The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Ltd.Kyobashi Branch
- SCOPE OF FIRM'S ACTIVITIES
- 1. Survey, Planning, Design and Field Supervision of Buildings and Environment.
2. Survey, Planning, Design and Field Supervision of Urban,Areas,District and Zones.
3. Planning, Design and Field Supervision of Mechanical and Structural Engineerings derived from above mentioned Activities.
4. Planning, Design and Supervision of Furniture and Environmental Tools.
5. Planning, Design and Field Supervision of Landscaping.
6. Consultancy that may be required for aforementioned Activities.